- Book this cruise before 31 October 2019 and get up to 20% discount per person
- See the iconic Northern Lights – one of the most awe-inspiring natural wonders of the world
- 2021 and 2022 departures available
- Explore the beautiful Norwegian coastline
About this trip
What could be more iconic than the beautiful Norwegian lights? On this spectacular cruise, not only do you get to see this natural wonder, but you also get to visit some of Norway’s most beautiful coastline.
Your cruise will take you to the likes of Bergen where you can take a walk along the cobblestone streets and alleyways of this enchanting city. Why not drop into one of its many cafés or pubs and order a half-litre of local Hansa beer, browse through unique boutiques and visit world-class museums?
You will also get to visit the Lofoten Islands which are renowned for their sheltered bays, remote beaches and distinctive dramatic peaks.
A trip to this area of the world isn’t complete without a trip to Tromsø - where you can enjoy a ride on the Fjellheisen cable car where you can take in breathtaking views of the city, mountains, fjords.
This cruise will provide you with lifelong memories of Norway in winter – you will never forget the wonderful fjords, fascinating towns and cities, friendly people, and the magical Northern Lights.
· Hurtigruten Expedition Cruise in the cabin grade of your choice
· EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR AN ADVENTURE
· A rich programme of included activities on all voyages designed to immerse you in the destinations you visit, including on-shore exploration with the Expedition Team.
· Professional English-speaking Expedition Team - an international handpicked team of highly educated experts from various academic fields with profound knowledge of the regions we sail in.
· Complimentary wind and water-resistant jacket.
· Loan of spikes, trekking poles, and equipment needed for optional and included activities.
· ENGAGING ONBOARD ACTIVITIES AND EDUCATION
·In-depth lectures on science, history, biology, geography, geology and culture that provide context to your voyage and help you understand the destinations you will experience.
· Explorer Science programme, with educational and Citizen Science activities that let you learn about the sights you’ll see while contributing to research.
· Introduction photo lecture, camera adjustment and tips & tricks and a selection of photos from the voyage shared in an Expedition Logbook.
· Opportunities to casually engage with the Expedition Team and other guests, including a welcome event, daily gatherings to recap the day and prepare for the day to come.
· Opportunities to dine and interact with the Expedition Team and officers.
· Destination-focused on-board
· Port presentations providing destination insights.
· A farewell event.
· PREMIUM ONBOARD COMFORT
· All meals including beverages (beer and wine, sodas and mineral water in all ship restaurants)
· Coffee and tea included throughout the day
· Early riser and afternoon treat offered in addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner
· Fredheim restaurant meals included
· A la carte restaurant (only for suite guests)
· Gym, hot tubs and sauna
· Free wi-fi on board for all guests. Be aware that we may sail in remote areas with limited connection. Streaming is not supported.
· No gratuities expected
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing various dates in 2021 and 2022. For alternative dates please speak to your Personal Travel Expert.
Ready to book your Northern Lights cruise adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Expert today.
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at time of publishing.